Let's aim for some at an introductory level, some articles and some textbooks. Applied is more helpful, including R code is great. Thanks!
- Solved – Looking for good introductory treatment of meta-analysis
- Solved – Textbook for teaching introductory statistics and econometrics in R to undergraduates
- Solved – Good introductory Measure Theory Books & PhD Level Statistics Materials
- Solved – MOOC or other online class for advanced stats
- Solved – Text categorization/classification for small scale text