Is there a way of performing HAC robust standard errors in SPSS?
Since this question has not been answered for over a year and I stumbled upon an article with a macro for the simple HC correlation I thought it might be worth mentioning. The article is available here and has at the end a macro that allows for HC calculation. Using the R code from the sandwich-package
vcovHAC (esp. the
meatHAC) functions it might be feasible to create a macro for SPSS that handles HAC errors.
That said, why not just go with R and the
sandwich-package? You can even work inside SPSS with R using the essentials for R-addon.
- Solved – Mixed effects negative binomial with robust standard errors (Huber-white) in R
- Solved – How to add robust error variances in glm Poisson model in R?
- Solved – Robust standard errors in econometrics
- Solved – Robust Residual standard error (in R)
- Solved – How are robust standard errors calculated in the case of logistic regression