I am using R for vector autoregression. I can't find data that can fit the model. Can you help me please? Or can you suggest another alternative such as how to get my own data?
There is a dataset
Canada in "vars" package in R. The dataset is used as an example dataset to illustrate how different functions in that package work. You can create the data variable called
Canada by typing
data(Canada). From then on you can use
Canada for creating a VAR model using the function
VAR. For example,
will estimate a VAR(3) model for the variables contained in
Canada. You can view the estimated model by typing
- Solved – Count Poisson Regression dataset
- Solved – Classification datasets with categorical features and a lot of classes
- Solved – Free public interest data hosting?
- Solved – get real data of big network topology?
- Solved – Benchmark Data-sets for Concept Drift where important predictors (independent variables) change with time or stream of observations